BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

The oddest Phone sex call

I have LOVED the past few weeks of doing phone sex and the guys that call me are usually soooo much fun. However the other day I had a grown ass man ask me to change his diaper. Just what the hell is that all about? Im sorry I dont understand it especially if they are using baby talk.Not once have I advertised baby sitting services! Sure sometimes I like things a bit out of the norm and a little kinky but cmon. Diapers? Really??? ew. For that kind of stuff You need to call Mommie Marla She will deal with the Adult Babies.
Personally I need a real man to handle me and tell me what he wants me to do and how I can please him and for him to take me over and fuck me oh so hard and make me be his little whore.Come give me a call Ask for Carmen dial 1-888-Moan-4-u-2
Photobucket








href="http://www.buzzerhut.com">Promote Your Blog

Babes blogs

0 comments: