BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to Good

Well all that nasty rain has moved out and my power and internet is back on! Which means that yay I can take calls again! I do love taking calls from you guys! I get such a variety of phone sex lovers and sometimes I am still not sure what to do with some of them being new and all! I guess to each his own! I am always willing to learn about your fetish whatever it may be if you are willing to take the time to enlighten and educate me about it.Never know I may wind up liking it as well!! Now if you would like to reach me for a phone sex call here is what you do..dial 1-888-Moan-4-u-2 and ask the dispatcher for CARMEN again 1-888-662-6482 phone sex billed as DBMG Technologies | $1.99/min with a 10 min minimum
Photobucket

0 comments: