BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Hot Date



He spread my legs wide, and put his hand between my legs, feeling my hot, wet hole. "You are really a slut, look at how wet your cunt is." He slid his finger deep into my hole, making me jump. "Oh yes, finger my fuckhole!" He then slid two fingers, and then three, until I was begging to be used.

"Spank my ass, please!"

"Oh yeah bitch, you like it rough and nasty, don't you?"

I just continued moaning, not answering him.

"Answer me bitch! , You like it rough and nasty, don't you?"

"Yes, I want you to be rough and nasty" I managed to mumble.

He grabbed me by my long hair and turned me around. Then he forced me to my knees, in front of him. "Take my cock out of my jeans." I reached up and unzipped his pants, and pulled them down a little, exposing about 7 inches, of rock hard cock. "Suck my cock cunt!"
I took his throbbing cock into my mouth. He tasted so good! I didn't care about anything at that moment, except the hard cock filling myslut mouth. That's when I realized how much I loved sucking cock. "Oh yes whore, suck it good, you cocksucking whore."
He forced My mouth up and down on his cock, making me gag. He forced me to deep throat his cock, when he saw his whole cock disappear into my mouth, he almost shot his hot creamy load right there. He pulled my mouth off his cock, and stood meback up. He turned me towards the wall, and started spanking my fat ass some more. I really loved the spanking and it made me want to get fucked by anyone, and anything. "Are you ready to be my piece of fuckmeat now?"
"Yes, oh please use me now, fuck me please!"

Do you have a roleplay phone sex fantasy like this?
Contact me AIM CumNCallCarmen Yahoo Cum_CallCarmen twitter @CumNCallCarmen
























0 comments: