BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Time!!

Today was my first day doing phone sex for real!! Now don't get me wrong I've HAD phone sex before but now I am going to do it pro style!! It was Ohhh So much FUN FUN FUN!! The guy told me he liked sultry looking sluts like me and loved my DSL's (dick sucking lips)Photobucket
Then he put those to good use!!He was soooo much fun and is calling be back again tomorrow!! Whoo hoo! After that I had about 5 more calls and omg was my pussy soaked by the time I was done. I swear it was like an aquafina flow ! I am all heated up again just think about it!
Anyways I am exited as hell to be the newest phone sex girl HERE (yes click it) AND VOTE for me while you are there please!
You can IM me to make an appointment or see if I am available
On Yahoo :Cum_CallCarmen On AIM: CumNCallCarmen and NO you can't cyber and NO freebies either you Must be 21 to call Just Dial 1-888-MOAN4u2 (1-888-662-6482) . $1.99/min with a 10 minute minimum. And ask for Carmen!
Photobucket

0 comments: